To All Pest Control Products Dealers,
Other than import fee, our customers can settle other fees to PCPB through any of the following modes:
- Bankers cheque
- Cash deposits
- M-pesa – PAYBILL NUMBER:- 522882 see the M-pesa advert Mpesapaymentprocedure
- RTGS/EFT (All charges to be borne by the person paying).
Pest Control Products Board Account Details:-
|Bank Name:||Kenya Commercial Bank|
|Account Name:||Pest Control Products Board|
You can deposit the cash at any KCB branch across the country.
Please make sure that you send us the original deposit slip together with a remittance advice(Cover Letter)* immediately.
A payment receipt will be sent to you once we receive your deposit slip.
*Remittance Advice (Cover Letter)should have the following details:-
- Business Name (As registered by PCPB):
- Business Category: e.g. retail, wholesale, supermarket, distributor, manufacturer, etc
- Postal Address:
- Postal Code:
- Payment Particulars: e.g. 2019 annual premises license fee
Agrochemical association of Kenya (AAK)
Following the emergence of Kenya TradeNet System ( Kenya Electronic Single Window System) all our customers are required to:
Depositing AAK levies for Imports to below AAK Bank Account
and attach banking slip in Kenya TradeNet Sytem when applying for Import permits for PCPB;
Swift Code: BARCKNX
Agrochemicals Association of Kenya
Barclays Bank of Kenya Ltd
Account No: 0731035148
For further clarification, feel free to Contact us on;